Contact us
Home > Policies > Immigration Advisory
Immigration Advisory
Dynamic Studies
Life Abroad
Investment immigration online
Online assessment of skilled migrants
Online assessment of students
Canada Student Permit (Visa)
Canada Student Permit (Visa)

More than 130,000 students come to study in Canada every year. This does not include people studying French or English as a second language. Foreign students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our schools.

The provinces regulate schools in Canada. The provinces are also in charge of health care and medical services. Contact the school where you want to study for more information on living and studying in Canada.

You do not need a study permit if you are planning to study in a short-term program in Canada of six months or less.

Think carefully: We encourage you to apply for a study permit before you come to Canada if you are planning to continue on your studies in another program after the short program. This will allow you to apply for your new program from within Canada. Otherwise, you will have to apply to a Canadian visa office abroad.

Most foreign students will need a permit to study in Canada. If you wish to study in Quebec you will also need to apply to Quebec.

Before you come to study in Canada you will need:

A Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from the school of your choice;
proof that you have enough money to pay school fees and live near the school;
to establish that you will return home at the end of your studies;
to pass a medical exam if needed; and
to qualify as a temporary resident in Canada, including a temporary resident visa if needed.

| Profile
| Services
| Policies
| Testimonials
| Exoticism
| Assessment
| Contact us
Home & Career Services Inc.  Copyright  2007-2020 Powered by Chinabridge.TV